Have you been told that your child needs orthodontic treatment? If so, they can get the straight smile they deserve from the dental team they know and trust. At Comfort Dental Kids of Lakewood, CO, we offer a wide range of services in one convenient location including orthodontic treatment using Reveal Clear Aligners.
We offer the very best clear aligners in Lakewood because we are focused on providing total-body dentistry. During your child’s consultation, our doctors will take into account their complete health history and lifestyle, ensuring they get the level of care that fits their growing needs!
What Are Reveal Clear Aligners?
Did you know that kids no longer need to endure years of uncomfortable metal brackets and wires to get the smile they deserve? Instead, they can choose Reveal, a clear aligners system similar to Invisalign®. Reveal uses a series of crystal-clear aligners that are so discreet, most won’t even be able to tell your child is wearing them.
To get started on a journey to straighter teeth, your child must first attend an orthodontic consultation with one of our doctors. This comfortable consultation will help determine if they are a good candidate for this service. If our doctors find that Reveal is the top orthodontic solution for them, they will be given a series of gradually different clear aligners to be swapped out every two weeks or so. As your child moves on to their next set of aligners, their teeth will slowly begin to move into a more correct, healthy position.
Benefits Of Clear Aligners
The Reveal system comes with a long list of benefits including:
- Biocompatibility & Durability. Fabricated from proprietary ClearWear™ materials, each set of aligners is holistically healthy and made to last. No staining or wear-and-tear required!
- Removable. Unlike traditional metal braces, Reveal Clear Aligners are removable which means your child can eat whatever they’d like during treatment. They can also stick to the same oral care routine, too!
- Discreet Wear. Image-conscious kids love Reveal’s crystal-clear design.
- 5-Year Assurance Plan. Reveal offers 5-year assurance plans to all patients.
How Much Do Reveal Clear Aligners Cost?
Your child’s total clear aligners cost will depend on the following:
- The length of their orthodontic treatment
- Whether any preliminary treatments are required
- The terms of their dental insurance plan
At Comfort Dental Kids, we make it easy to manage your child’s clear aligners’ costs. We accept a wide range of insurance plans, including state Medicaid and CHP+. We also work with third-party lenders, CareCredit® and LendingClub for no-interest and low-interest monthly payment plans.